History of the Club ~ Founded in 1929
In the beginning, as all good story start, was a discussion by local folk interested in finding a place to play bowls - and that was in February 1928.
 
The Story spans the years of dedicated effort by its members who continue to volunteer their precious time, year on year, their professional trades and management skills in maintaining the Green and Club House.

It talks of the members and their playing achievement, in the Sport of bowls, in Middlesex and Hertfordshire.
 
Now click on the wise owl and then click on 'Ends with End' - for the whole story- good reading.
Click to read the History
18th October 2017